Register an account
Please enter a valid username and password and try again.
Our app can be used for most lower back painThe app is suitable for:
- New or recent onset of lower back pain
- Recurring lower back pain
- Lower back pain with leg pain you can cope with
- Lower back sprains and strains
- Mechanical lower back pain
- If you have been advised or choose to self manage your injury
- Whilst you wait for treatment on the NHS (e.g. Physiotherapy)
- Under 18 year olds
- People with worsening neurological symptoms (numbness, weakness , problems with bowel or bladder)
- People with a known diagnosis that is not simple lower back pain (infection, rheumatological problems, neurological problems, cancer, kidney, fracture, pelvic organ pain)
- People that are requiring on going close medical intervention or monitoring
- People with very severe, worsening leg symptoms
- People with back pain caused by disease.
Important: this app requires access to the internet
Please note: We aim to support you though your recovery journey. Our app is not a substitute for medical assessment or treatment and if at any point you have any concerns please seek medical advice.